Version 1.9.8 (January 24, 2018)
- Fixed a bug where in very rare cases text elements would not be captured when elements were styled with CSS transitions.
Version 1.9.7 (May 21, 2017)
- Fixed a bug where for some pages an invalid Photoshop file could be generated when the 'Generate text layers' option is activated.
- It is possible now to enter height values in the size selector via 'Other...' that are larger than the screen height.
- Last release compatible with OS X 10.8.
Version 1.9.6 (Dec 7, 2016)
- Improved error handling
Version 1.9.5 (Nov 30, 2016)
- The last update introduced a bug which could make Page Layers crash when saving PSDs in rare cases, this update fixes this issue.
Version 1.9.4 (Nov 23, 2016)
- Fixed a bug where capturing very long pages could fail in rare cases
- Generated PSD files will have a much smaller file size now
Version 1.9.3 (Sep 27, 2016)
- Fixed a bug where capturing could get stuck in very rare cases
Version 1.9.2 (Mar 1, 2016)
- Minor bugfixes
- Last release compatible with OS X 10.7.
Version 1.9.1 (Oct 13, 2014)
- Improved layer order for table elements - table rows and cells are now ordered from top to bottom / from left to right
- Fixed a bug where content from :after and :before pseudo elements could be visible for other elements
- Fixed a bug where text would not be placed properly when rendering a retina screenshot with "Generate text layers" activated
- Fixed a bug where table borders would be rendered for all table cells for tables formatted with Bootstrap CSS / tables that use the CSS attribute border-collapse
- Last release compatible with OS X 10.6.
Version 1.9 (Sep 24, 2014)
- Support for capturing Retina screenshots: Added scale choices x1 and x2 to the size menu, defaulting to x2 on Retina displays
Version 1.8.2 (Jan 9, 2014)
- Fixed a bug where Page Layers could hang for pages with SVG elements in some cases
Version 1.8.1 (Oct 23, 2013)
- Fixed a bug where screenshots would always be generated with text layers ignoring the option in the Save dialog
- Fixed a bug where Page Layers would get stuck during capturing on OS X 10.6
- In the size menu, now '∞' is used instead of '...' to indicate capturing the full page height
Version 1.8 (Oct 11, 2013)
- Added an option "Generate text layers" in the "Screenshot > Save as" dialog. Please note: Not all HTML text can be mapped to Photoshop perfectly. If you activate this option, refresh text layers in Photoshop only as needed! If text layers are refreshed automatically upon opening, use "Preferences > General > Reset All Warning Dialogs".
- Added an option "Other..." in the size menu to enter custom screen sizes using text fields
Version 1.7.2 (Jun 15, 2013)
- Fixed a bug where Page Layers could create files that are incompatible with CS4 (or older): Added a file format option "Screenshot > Save as > Photoshop (optimized for compatibility)"
Version 1.7.1 (Jan 25, 2013)
- Fixed a bug where PNGs would not be saved to disk
Version 1.7 (Jan 16, 2013)
- New menu item 'Screenshot > Copy' to copy a website screenshot to the clipboard (hotkey ⇧⌘C)
- Layer opacity is now used to represent 'opacity' CSS instead of snapping a translucent image
- Text is now always captured separate from backgrounds, borders, etc.
- Backgrounds on the [html] element are captured now
- Fixed a bug where a slash in the page title would prevent saving the screenshot file using the drag&drop file icons
- Fixed a bug where scrollbars could be visible for iframes
- Fixed a bug where the PSD/PNG file icons could stay disabled after loading the page in rare cases
- Fixed a bug where the capture process could get stuck in rare cases
- Fixed a bug where Page Layers could crash in rare cases after capturing a page
Version 1.6.1 (Jun 22, 2012)
- The page title is used as file name now
- When a file is dragged to a folder where f.e. 'My Page.psd' already exists, an incrementing number ('My Page 01.psd', 'My Page 02.psd') is appended to the file name
- Added a 'File > Save as' menu item as alternative to dragging screenshot files to a folder
- Minor bugfixes
Version 1.6 (Nov 29, 2011)
- Layers are now grouped based on the site structure
- Improved capturing speed
- Shorter layer names for page elements with ID
- Resolved an issue that could prevent capturing pages with SVG images
Version 1.5 (Nov 1, 2011)
- Page Layers now supports smaller screen sizes for capturing mobile sites
- Local files and URLs can now be dragged to Page Layers (for local files on OS X Lion resources have to be dragged in as well because of the sandbox security feature)
- Resolved an issue that could prevent Typekit font faces from rendering correctly
- Resolved an issue that could cause no layers being found for a page in very rare cases
Version 1.4 (Aug 23, 2011)
- Improved support for pages using z-index or text-shadow
- Improved performance
- Resolved an issue where capturing would be slow for pages with excessive page height
- Resolved an issue that caused list item images to be sticky on all layers in some cases
- Resolved an issue where the margin area of a page was omitted for some pages
- Resolved an issue where Page Layers would crash while loading a page in rare cases
Version 1.3 (Jul 19, 2011)
- Fixed a bug where the CSS3 -webkit-transition or -webkit-box-shadow attributes could prevent capturing a page in some cases
Version 1.2 (Jul 11, 2011)
- Layers are now named by tag name, id and css classes.
- Fixed a bug that could cause spare transparent pixels to the right of a png screenshot.
- Fixed a bug where usage of "!important" in page style sheets could interfere with capturing.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to wrong opacity values in screenshots in rare cases.
Version 1.1 (Jun 04, 2011)
- Added an icon to capture conventional website screenshots as PNG.
- Predefined image sizes 800×600, 1024×768, 1280×960 can be selected from the menu now.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent capturing pages with iframes.
Version 1.0 (May 20, 2011)